Chitika Ads/Best Buys, Deals, And Product

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Master Product Review Back Online

   I am Sorry that Master Product Review Blog was down for 6 Days. There was a few errors on my part that caused Google Search Engines to lock Master Product Review Blog. I have come to lean that once a review has been posted, and submitted to Google Search Engines it can not be modified. Once modified and resubmitted to Google Search Engines, The similarities between the (2) Two submissions causes Google Search Engines to detect it as copies. Which causes spam.
  This is good that Google Search Engines is on top of keeping spam down to a minimal. Once Google detected similarities in my blog. Google took appropriate action and held my blog for review to make sure it was not spamming. This only proves that Google is doing there part to make every ones online surfing and Internet experience enjoyful as possible without spam or spamming leading you to the same place over and over.
   I give Google thumbs up for the effort they put into keeping everything in order, so that everyone can enjoy there Internet experiences.   
                

No comments:

Post a Comment